For Sale: Postcards

Posted by siyerwin on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Cats' Lair and Me.Find.Home have come up with a limited edition postcards made up of images of the cats and dogs of PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center (PARC). Its aim is to raise funds for the homeless cats at the PAWS animal shelter (please see the current needs of the shelter cats on this page). These postcards were launched months ago but there are still a lot of sets left.

There are two types of sets: the cat and dog sets. Each set is composed of 8 different images for a total of 16 different images if you get both sets. Price is only Php 120.00 per set of 8. Complete the cat and dog sets for only Php 240.00.

Postcard layouts courtesy of Genesis U. of Cats' Lair

More photos of the postcards at Oreo Cheesecake's Multiply page

Payment & Shipping:
You may pay for the cards and pick them up personally at PARC (10:00-5:00 PM Mondays to Saturdays) or in the Mandaluyong area (Shangrila Mall, Megamall, 4-6 PM Mondays to Fridays except Holidays). Please get in touch with me before going to PARC so I can make sure that stocks are available.

OR

You may have the cards shipped via LBC for an additional Php 100.00. I will send them in a bubble-padded envelope. Payments may be deposited to my BPI savings account.

Shipping costs may change depending on the size of the order and the location of the buyer.

If you want to buy, please CLICK HERE and leave your name, address, email and the number and type of postcard sets you wish to buy. I will email you back for the price quote.

For transparency, I will ask PAWS to send you an official email acknowledging the receipt of your donation. If you want an official receipt mailed to you, please indicate it when you leave the information above. I will forward 100% of the payments I receive, net of shipping and packing costs, to PAWS.

For other PAWS merchandise that you may want to check out, please go to PAWS' Shop for a Cause Multiply site.

Thank you very much!

1. 8 comments: Responses to “ For Sale: Postcards ”

2. By siyerwin on Dec 9, 2007, 5:42:00 PM

Please leave your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, Shipping Address and the number of sets you wish to order.

Comments are moderated and the information above will be kept confidential and not be published.

Thanks!!!

3. By meekerz on Dec 10, 2007, 10:16:00 AM

I saw these at PARC last Saturday and they looked great!!! :) I ended up getting the donation cards tho :) Will get these next time!

Too bad I wasn't able to meet you or Ana last Saturday. I had to go back home to take care of Champ (read here for the story :) http://lilkanchiu.blogspot.com/2007/12/champy.html )

4. By siyerwin on Dec 10, 2007, 6:21:00 PM

thanks, meekerz! we'll meet sooner or later. :) weren't you at the xmas party?

champy's lucky to have you. i'm sure he'll have only good days ahead of him! :)

5. By meekerz on Dec 12, 2007, 9:01:00 AM

thanks :) he's starting to gain a teeny bit of weight, and now adores my hubby, hehe.

i wasn't able to attend, i left right before it started i think :)

6. By tessa marie on Dec 12, 2007, 12:22:00 PM

what are donation cards?

i would like to purchase the cat postcards. i work near shangrila. how do we transact for that?

7. By babybranny on Dec 12, 2007, 2:57:00 PM

great, you posted! hehe :). good news, anna sold A LOT at the american womens bazaar, so there's only a few left with me. but there's still a lot with grace i think, and some at PARC.

8. By siyerwin on Dec 12, 2007, 8:40:00 PM

tessa marie, we can meet up at shangri-la during lunch time or between 4-5 PM. Please email me at find.home [at] yahoo.co.uk

hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Liza, I took some of Grace's stock. They're the ones I'm trying to sell here. Thanks!

9. By Anonymous on Oct 2, 2008, 3:09:00 AM

Hi, Do you still have postcards?

Thanks,