me.find.Home Wallpapers

Posted by siyerwin on Friday, October 27, 2006 at 11:27 PM

Here are some images that you guys can splash into those screens. They're not much but I'm hoping they'd help in the continuing quest to bring more attention to the homeless animals. All of them are in the 1024x768 resolution so i think they'll fit snugly into most monitors.

How to download:

Simply click on the images below to see the actual wallpaper versions. Click and drag into your desktop or wallpaper folder or right-click to "Save Picture As".

You may also just right-click on the images below and then "Save Target As"...

1. 13 comments: Responses to “ me.find.Home Wallpapers ”

2. By Miss Diss on Oct 28, 2006, 3:06:00 AM

very cute animals =)

3. By kit on Oct 28, 2006, 7:43:00 PM

i want to cuddle the monitor when i saw your photos. very impressive man. hehe

4. By Ferdz on Oct 28, 2006, 8:41:00 PM

This is a very good site which helps our dear pets. Cute wallpapers.

I'm just a sucker for sites with a good ause like this since I have a couple of dogs and a cat at home.

5. By rhoda maiolo on Oct 28, 2006, 11:31:00 PM

Yay! Nice photos for my desktop :)

6. By siyerwin on Oct 29, 2006, 1:55:00 AM

miss diss, kit and ferdz, thanks!

rhoda, thanks for hatching the idea! :-)

take care, all.

-sherwin

7. By jeannebelle on Oct 30, 2006, 4:45:00 AM

nice photos... simple photos such as this touches my heart so much... i adopted a puppy 5 mos. ago and now i'm planning to adopt again but this time i'd like to adopt a feline friend... and i'm wondering if paws have a black cat... my nephew keep bragging me about how cool it would be to have a black cat so i'm guessing he'll love it if i adopt one... or a black and white furry friend....... i already have a cat named bump who have a tumor in her belly and recently it had grown bigger... me and my mom is very very stressed about this... especially my mom who gets the most attention from this cat... so i'm deciding to adopt a cat for her and also for my nephew but mostly for my mom...
    "i wish people would realize that animals are totally dependent, helpless, like children; a trust that is put upon us." - James Herriot

8. By grace on Nov 2, 2006, 7:28:00 PM

adopt mo na si alfie, jeannebelle :)

sherwin: my favorite wallpaper is the one of susan :) ganda ng ilaw. where did you learn photography? talaga bang professional photog ka? :)

9. By siyerwin on Nov 2, 2006, 11:19:00 PM

jeannebelle, sorry for the late response. i hope you havent changed your mind about adopting. yes, as a matter of fact there are black cats at PARC right now. please drop by anytime and meet them. so sorry to hear about bump. but i think she's really lucky to have the love you give her. please do keep in touch. there's a yahoogroup for cat's lovers that you may join if you still havent. it's at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catslair share bump's condition to the group. somebody might know something that would help her.

grace, thanks ang bait mo talaga. :) i'd like to think of myself as a very serious amateur since i don't really earn from photography. :-)

see you around.

10. By Faira on Nov 4, 2006, 12:46:00 AM

Not much? I think they are beautiful and so are you for the caring person you are! I used to take in a lot of cats and kittens and a local vet helped me with medicenes, needed. But there came a time when I couldn't do it any longer, it was breaking my heart. People that would hear about my efforts were dropping, sick infectious,and starving cats and kittens on my door step sometimes in plastic bags and gunny sacks. You begin to have a very poor opinion of the human race! And then I find someone like you and realize there is still hope!

Now I just take the ones that come to my door on their own. I have four cats now. The most recent one came to us about three weeks ago. I have never seen a cat so starved that he was nothing but bones! See his picture and read about him on my Blog site(and he was in my care two weeks to even look that good).

11. By siyerwin on Nov 4, 2006, 3:32:00 PM

thanks so much for the kind words, faira. your cats are all lovely and are very lucky to have you.

12. By Nikki on Nov 13, 2006, 2:18:00 AM

They are all so beautiful! :) I've already included this blog on my website's link page, but I'd like to make a button for my main page, so more people would see it. Would it be okay if use these photos for that?

I heard about this website from a friend and I think it's wonderful what you're doing. I already have 3 dogs, so I can't adopt right now, but if I ever want a pet in the future this is where I'll look :)

13. By siyerwin on Nov 15, 2006, 9:50:00 PM

nikki, thanks! please feel free to use the images of the homeless for the purpose that you stated! that's actually why i share them with people like you. again thanks and do keep in touch! :-)

14. By carol reyes on Nov 18, 2006, 4:22:00 PM

Hi sherwin, carol here. Ang c-cute nilang lahat. You what, I'm actually (discreetly) violating some of the rules in our apartment. bawal kasi talaga ang pets. Pero one time, i saw this mother cat and her kitten natutulog sa doorstep ko. Naawa ako kasi malamig yung floor. So nag lagay na lang ako ng old towel para sa kanila... then secretly feeding them. I even bought a milk for the kitty. Although, aloof parin sila sa akin. Ganun pala yun. Kahit alam mong bawal... hindi ka talaga makak resist lalo na pag nakita mo na kailangan nila help mo. I'm just praying lang na hindi ako mahuli o mabuking.

Nakaka inspire ang mga pictures mo. I hope makahanap na sila ng home...

Carol