Tala, The Bright

Posted by siyerwin on Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 9:50 PM

A blur of black and white zoomed past by me as I walked up to the PARC office. That was Tala, the bright, the black and the white, and she was saying hello.

Tala has been at the receiving end of a series of seemingly unfortunate events. Affectionate, playful, intelligent and obedient, and certainly one of the prettiest, it's strange why no one has taken her in yet. She has appeared on TV and the newspapers and has been represented by a handful of determined home-seekers but she remains a homeless 9 month old pup nonetheless.

There has been a number of kind souls who have expressed interest in adopting her. In fact, there was even a time when they had to make a waiting list! But alas, by reasons unavoidable and of no Tala's fault, each candidate adopters reneged on their promises and no adoption pushed through.

Tala's one of the animal residents of PARC with superbly well-balanced temperaments and she is up there at the top of my personal must-find-home list along with Hanny. Heck, I think she's at the top of everyone's must-find-home lists. Another volunteer told me that she thinks Tala's developing some sort of inferiority complex as consequence to all the failed adoption. It would be heartbreaking if that were true.

Let's not allow that to happen. Tala has all the makings of a great companion. Let her show that to you! Please adopt her or help find someone who would. No one will go wrong adopting this dog!

Please call (02) 475-1688 for more information on Tala. Click here to learn about the adoption process. Tell your friends about her and use the images as you see fit. Forward this post via email by clicking on the envelope icon at the end of this post, just between the commenting and voting links. You may also link to this blog! Please click.

Tala and her trademark smiling face. Check out the tongue on that dog!!!

Tell Tala to sit and she will!!!

Tell Tala to play and watch her go!!!

1. 6 comments: Responses to “ Tala, The Bright ”

2. By grace on Jul 28, 2006, 12:28:00 PM

what a pretty pretty dog! nicah, adopt her na!

3. By Nicah on Jul 28, 2006, 9:47:00 PM

wow... I want to! I want to! But after what happened to Justice... I feel responsible... For his death. So, I dunno, I don't think I'm responsible enough yet. I just might make her more miserable. :( But, I have a classmate who's been looking for a puppy for a week now, I'll let her know about Tala.

Thanks again Kuya Sherwin, on behalf of all your doggie pals right here at home. :)

God bless.

4. By haze on Jul 29, 2006, 10:28:00 AM

Yeah, she is pretty. Love her markings. Too bad I can't get another dog...

5. By stg on Jul 30, 2006, 12:46:00 AM

tala's very pretty. i'm not a huge fan of dogs but looking at her pictures she seems like a very good pet someday. i hope someone will adopt her. :)

6. By Gigi on Aug 2, 2006, 4:26:00 AM

haha! She reminds me of my dog. awww...

7. By maysh of Malaybalay City on Mar 16, 2009, 11:26:00 AM