PARC

Posted by siyerwin on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 at 8:46 PM

Unless otherwise stated, all the animals introduced on this blog are currently being housed and cared for at the PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center (PARC). You can always visit them there from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. Please take the time to visit PARC if you're really serious in adopting a homeless animal. PARC also offers veterinary services. Kindly check out their PAWS page here to learn more about their policies regarding this. Or better yet, give them a call at (02)4751688 and set an appointment.

PARC Contact Info:

Address:
Aurora Boulevard corner
Marcos Highway,
Loyola Heights,
Quezon City

Tel: (+632) 4751688

PARC Map (click to enlarge):
(Map courtesy of PAWS)

Read my post on how to find PARC complete with maps and a satellite photo!!!

1. 7 comments: Responses to “ PARC ”

2. By Dra. Joy on Jan 23, 2007, 1:44:00 AM

Hi Gina & everybody at PARC,
    Thanks to you all for letting me find Hanny & Gina. I was emotionally stressed during the tansport of these 2 from Manila to Davao. When we were on our way to the airport we passed by a gas station in Pasay where I let them out of the cage because Gina has vomited. You know Gina slipped out of the collar she had on & by her looks, she was really afraid & was thinking of running. Mabuti na lang, she heeded my call of her name & came back to me. Then when we were at the airport check in I was told that the aircraft could not accomodate them because the baggage area where they will be placed was not pressurized. Imagine I was really downhearted that I could not get them to Davao with me however I could also not sacrifice them for that reason. We came to be reunited only 2 days later because flights were cancelled because of the typhoon Reming. Now, despite all the hindrances I have met, I am happy to have them here with us.My papa loves them & they are spoiled with him now coz they are now inside the house :-) I really hope I could go back there & be of help to the other dogs. I pray that the other animals there find loving companions that will nurture them through their life. Hanny is sooo malambing & tends to lick . Gina however is very jittery especially when you talk loud, shout or surprise them. She tends to run away and still has to learn to adjust. Again Thanks to you all. By the way, how can I send photos of the 2 of them?

3. By siyerwin on Jan 24, 2007, 9:57:00 AM

Dra. Joy,

Thank you for finding Hanny and Gina. I'm actually at a loss for words. Those two dogs have waited so long and I'm very happy for them. Please do send in their photos to my email: find.home (at) yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely,
    Sherwin

4. By Anonymous on May 12, 2007, 2:46:00 AM

Hi! to everybody at PARC. I checked your website to find a home for my son's labrador. He will be leaving for a job abroad and nobody will be left to care for his dog. Is there a way i can find a home for him? Please help

Mrs. Castillo

5. By jen on Jun 18, 2007, 3:04:00 AM

to Mrs Castillo

id like to adopt your lab! where are u at?

6. By rhea may on Jan 11, 2008, 5:25:00 AM

hi...i am interested in adopting a cat. i wonder if mr.1-2-3 the cat is stll homeless? i really like him.
    and i also really want to be a volunteer. are you still accepting volunteers? is there any new upcoming PAWS events?
    please i really do want to help this furry fellas..
    thanks,

7. By siyerwin on Jan 14, 2008, 3:40:00 PM

rhea may, sorry for the late reply. I hope you haven't changed your mind :). May I have your contact info? 1-2-3 is still very much homeless. And yes, we're looking for volunteers all the time! You're very welcome! PAWS should be announcing the first batches of volunteer orientations soon. In the mean time, please get in touch with me through sherwin @ mefindhome.org

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

8. By Hacksider on Jan 23, 2008, 6:20:00 AM

Hi there, Kenneth here from marikina. I grow in that place but never knew your existence til now. Anyway, I'm interested in going to your place and bringing some of my friends (of course, me and my wife first) to see the animals. I know it sounds like a tour or something, I'm an animal lover myself and is really interested to see their welfare. I want to see dogs there and maybe, just maybe, I can adopt some. My wife is also an animal lover herself (she have pet dogs in their home in bicol). Please do text me of the schedules when we can visit thru SMS 09158162364 or thru email at admin at webpinas dot com